Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome to the Nattering Nabobs blog!

Does anyone know who coined the phrase nattering nabobs (of negativism) and who or what such creatures are? If you don't know, don't worry about it. Look it up!

Instead of Blackboard, this is where I will communicate with you outside the classroom. This is where you will find announcements about upcoming assignments, readings, etc. I will post readings and links to readings here. I will post random thoughts and amazing insights as they occur to me! Feel free to ask questions here as well. If you've got one, then your classmates will probably appreciate you asking it here. (Reserve specific questions about your grade, etc., for private e-mails to me or office visits.) Feel free to post interesting readings, photos and video related to the course.

No comments: